• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Prayers and positive vibes appreciated

Not the Christmas Eve news I was looking for, but I have tested positive for COVID. Been feeling pretty crappy since Monday but downplayed it as the crud..... Indeed it is :(
Hope you all have a Merry Christmas !!
GBR !
Praying for you!

PLEASE TAKE THIS ADVICE:

Make a "tea" of the following ingredients. Place in a cup:
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1/2 tsp Ginger powder
1/3 tsp Garlic powder (you can use fresh grated ingredients but might have to double the amount)
Lemon (I just use a few drops of lemon extract)
Black pepper (this increases the absorption of the turmeric)

Then pour hot water over, like making hot tea. It will probably taste fairly nasty, so mix in some honey to help the taste.

Whiskey helps the taste too.

Trust me, this stuff will stimulate your immune system. It has helped keep people from getting Covid, who have been in close contact with it.

Praying for you!

PLEASE TAKE THIS ADVICE:

Make a "tea" of the following ingredients. Place in a cup:
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1/2 tsp Ginger powder
1/3 tsp Garlic powder (you can use fresh grated ingredients but might have to double the amount)
Lemon (I just use a few drops of lemon extract)
Black pepper (this increases the absorption of the turmeric)

Then pour hot water over, like making hot tea. It will probably taste fairly nasty, so mix in some honey to help the taste.

Whiskey helps the taste too.

Trust me, this stuff will stimulate your immune system. It has helped keep people from getting Covid, who have been in close contact with it.
How is your wife doing ? Hope all is well

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back