• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Prayer request for Sooner 24

Just a quick update since it’s been right at four months.

First and foremost I want to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers. Believe me I needed every one. I am going to cardio rehad three times a week and it has made a world of difference. It took longer to recover from this than my bypass surgery. Feeling a little better ever day and once again thanks to all.

On a side note my boys were in Lincoln when this happened. I had told them go on and have a good time thinking it was going to be a fairly routine procedure. They were waiting for a table at Misty’s on Friday night when they found out I had coded. They told my wife they would start home first thing in the morning. She told them there was nothing they could do and I would not be happy if they came home so they stayed. They stopped at the hospital Sunday afternoon after I had only been conscious for the first time in 48 hours.

Last edited:

First and foremost I want to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers. Believe me I needed every one. I am going to cardio rehad three times a week and it has made a world of difference. It took longer to recover from this than my bypass surgery. Feeling a little better ever day and once again thanks to all.

On a side note my boys were in Lincoln when this happened. I had told them go on and have a good time thinking it was going to be a fairly routine procedure. They were waiting for a table at Misty’s on Friday night when they found out I had coded. They told my wife they would start home first thing in the morning. She told them there was nothing they could do and I would not be happy if they came home so they stayed. They stopped at the hospital Sunday afternoon after I had only been conscious for the first time in 48 hours.
Thanks for the update! Glad you're doing better. Keep up the rehab.

Glad your getting better!

Man........I just saw this post Sooner.

GET BETTER!!!!!!!!!!

Prayers!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back