• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Prayer request for Sooner 24

Got home today. Been told I have to really take it easy the next several weeks. Thanks so much for all the thoughts and prayers. I coded on Friday and was out until Sunday evening. When they took the breathing tube out of my throat my wife told me my boys were on their way back from Lincoln and Nebraska had won. The nurse said no Oklahoma won but I can promise you when you’ve died and been brought back to life football is pretty unimportant. So sorry i wasn’t able to meet up with Bucky, Sonny and so many others this weekend just thankful and blessed to still be here. Thanks again!

Got home today. Been told I have to really take it easy the next several weeks. Thanks so much for all the thoughts and prayers. I coded on Friday and was out until Sunday evening. When they took the breathing tube out of my throat my wife told me my boys were on their way back from Lincoln and Nebraska had won. The nurse said no Oklahoma won but I can promise you when you’ve died and been brought back to life football is pretty unimportant. So sorry i wasn’t able to meet up with Bucky, Sonny and so many others this weekend just thankful and blessed to still be here. Thanks again!
Hope to see eventual thoughts on SEC competition
Hang tough and God bless

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back