• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Prayer request for Dad

Reactively praying for your dad's recovery and your and your familh's comfort in this time of stress. Also proactively praying that folks everywhere wear their masks, socially distance, and get vaccinated so that the Lord in his merciful grace reduces the number souls suffering from COVID and dying in hospital rooms around the world..

RMR - just saw this, prayers coming your way. Also wanted to mention that there was an article in the Omaha World Herald, front page, 1/18/21 edition about the possible benefits of using Melatonin against COVID. Apparently this was one of the things they gave President Trump. It's preliminary findings, but appears to have a benefit prior and during COVID, just something to consider. Glad your dad is home, hope he continues to improve. God bless!

All, Dad is doing well and the in home health/wellness checks have been terminated. He feels good and ready to make some life changes. Better eating and lots more hydration. @Red Reign I appreciate the sticky. I'm good with it making its way to the archives as well. It was a tremendous blessing.

Thumbs Up Pictures | Free download on ClipArtMag

Reactions: RMR
All, Dad is doing well and the in home health/wellness checks have been terminated. He feels good and ready to make some life changes. Better eating and lots more hydration. @Red Reign I appreciate the sticky. I'm good with it making its way to the archives as well. It was a tremendous blessing.

You got it my friend.

RR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back