• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Prayer request for Dad

RMR, Lil' All 'N' and I pray, in the name of Jesus, that you and your family find the peace, comfort, discernment, and strength of God during this time. We pray that the medical staff are the hands and healing touch of the Lord and that clear and open communication is in place with your family. And that your mom gets an extra dose of strength at this time.

Rest in His presence as He has you in the palm of His hand.
Excellent post. All 'N', you always seem to say all the right things at the right time.

Dad will start plasma therapy and something else I did not understand. He may get to come home in a day or two if the pendulum keeps swinging in the right direction. Prayer is powerful. James 5:16 tells us so. I appreciate and am blessed by the time you have all dedicated to our circumstance. It is felt and encouraging.

Last edited:
Dad will start plasma therapy and something else I did not understand. He may get to come home in a day or two if the pendulum keeps swinging in the right direction. Prayer is powerful. James 5:16 tells us so. I appreciate and am blessed by the time you have all dedicated to our circumstance. It is felt and encouraging.
He's got your dad and your family. Praying that His healing touch allows your dad to be home soon!

My best times is when I'm in prayer with our Lord
My second best times is to see His works in all its glory.
So no, time is well spent, God bless you and yours

Update. Dad has Pneumonia to boot. A cocktail you don't want to hear mixed with COVID. That said, they are keeping him overnight. Pumping him with goodies and we will go from there. Mom spoke to him on the phone and he seemed of good cheer. Grateful for all your prayers and sentiments. it makes a huge difference. I love seeing the goodness of so many of you. It inspires me tremendously.

God has got this my friend

Guardian Angels are watching over him

Hang in there

Today I drove to the hospital parking lot and waived at him in his window and we chatted on the phone. He is much better cognitively. Could hold and add to the conversation without getting lost. They are watching his oxygen and keeping him on it at night. Gonna have to stay another day or two. His spirits seemed good only sharing that the food sucked. But I reminded him his sense of taste was a side effect. Not out of the woods, but progress is measurable. Will keep you posted.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back