• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Prayer request for Dad

Covid is working him over. Had it for about 9 days. He is 76, 100% disabled Vietnam Vet and has plenty of underlying issues. Mom has him at the ER now. For sure he needs hydrated. Not sure how things look if he pulls through. Mentally he is slipping with accountability and process. I know he is good with the Lord, does not worry about the clock and ready for whatever comes. Sadly the rest of us are not ready for him to leave us. I ask for your prayers to see his caretakers and us through the storm. Your all appreciated.
Glad he is at peace with the Lord .When he is called home,he will spend eternity in glory prayers to you and your family.God bless.Keep the faith.

Update. Dad has Pneumonia to boot. A cocktail you don't want to hear mixed with COVID. That said, they are keeping him overnight. Pumping him with goodies and we will go from there. Mom spoke to him on the phone and he seemed of good cheer. Grateful for all your prayers and sentiments. it makes a huge difference. I love seeing the goodness of so many of you. It inspires me tremendously.

Update. Dad has Pneumonia to boot. A cocktail you don't want to hear mixed with COVID. That said, they are keeping him overnight. Pumping him with goodies and we will go from there. Mom spoke to him on the phone and he seemed of good cheer. Grateful for all your prayers and sentiments. it makes a huge difference. I love seeing the goodness of so many of you. It inspires me tremendously.
Thats good N all, but take care of everyone, including yourself, and again, we pray dad comes home healthy and happy

Last edited:

Praying for your dad, you, and your family. It's good to know he has the important things taken care of. I hope he's in a hospital that knows how to treat covid. Pneumonia is a common side effect -- not that that information helps his situation. Hopefully he can get some convalescent plasma.

The Lord always does what is best for us.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back