• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Prayer request for Dad

RMR

Walk On Hero
20 Year Member
Covid is working him over. Had it for about 9 days. He is 76, 100% disabled Vietnam Vet and has plenty of underlying issues. Mom has him at the ER now. For sure he needs hydrated. Not sure how things look if he pulls through. Mentally he is slipping with accountability and process. I know he is good with the Lord, does not worry about the clock and ready for whatever comes. Sadly the rest of us are not ready for him to leave us. I ask for your prayers to see his caretakers and us through the storm. Your all appreciated.

Covid is working him over. Had it for about 9 days. He is 76, 100% disabled Vietnam Vet and has plenty of underlying issues. Mom has him at the ER now. For sure he needs hydrated. Not sure how things look if he pulls through. Mentally he is slipping with accountability and process. I know he is good with the Lord, does not worry about the clock and ready for whatever comes. Sadly the rest of us are not ready for him to leave us. I ask for your prayers to see his caretakers and us through the storm. Your all appreciated.
RMR, Lil' All 'N' and I pray, in the name of Jesus, that you and your family find the peace, comfort, discernment, and strength of God during this time. We pray that the medical staff are the hands and healing touch of the Lord and that clear and open communication is in place with your family. And that your mom gets an extra dose of strength at this time.

Rest in His presence as He has you in the palm of His hand.

Stay strong, your Dad is in His grip and we'll help with the prayer.

Prayers and more prayers for your dad and mom and family

May God watch over him

Stick Thread

I pray for your family's strength to get through whatever is you are to experience. Sounds like your dad is right with God, so that pleases me.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back