• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Povich earns B1G pitcher of the week for the 3rd time in 2021 (pro update)

Wow ... Pitcher of the Year, Coach of the Year, Player of the Year and Freshman of the Year. Looks like a clean sweep to me ... :)

:Broom::Broom::Broom::Broom:

Cade is in Fort Myers throwing in instructional. He throws live once a week, typically on Friday's, against other 2020 and/or 2021 draft guys as well as anyone down for rehab. First two outings were against 4 batters each and today was extended.

Outing #3 today:

7 batters faced; 5 K's (2 swords), 2 BB, 0 H. Felt his slider was his best pitch today, FB 92-93. Today he faced 3 guys from the Dominican and a minor league rehab guy.

To date: 15 batters faced, 1 H, 4-3, 2 BB, 11 K's.

Scott Schreiber is doing good things down in Corpus Christi (AA) this year. .299/.357/.900 respectively with 15 homeruns, but the Astros and their AAA affiliate Skeeters have plenty of talent in the OF. Hoping Scott receives a trade and doesn't become a professional grinder in the minor leagues.

BW22SM, have you heard any news on Jesse Wilkening? I know the Blue Claws cut him in 19 and he kind of dropped off. Thought Jesse had a possible future, but I can't find any news on him.

BW22SM, have you heard any news on Jesse Wilkening? I know the Blue Claws cut him in 19 and he kind of dropped off. Thought Jesse had a possible future, but I can't find any news on him.

Last I heard, a year ago or so maybe (?), was he was starting a business in Lincoln. That's it...

Second low A outing tonight:
Screenshot_20210910-185605_Chrome.jpg

First low A outing last week:
Screenshot_20210904-191021_Chrome.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back