• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Potential transfers

It's nice to know that if we are casting covetous eyes on a player, someone else starts to want them too, for a change. :Stickouttongue:

It's nice to know that if we are casting covetous eyes on a player, someone else starts to want them too, for a change. :Stickouttongue:

I’m not sure he’s much of an upgrade over Heiman. He’s not really a defensive presence, doesn’t get off the floor very well, and doesn’t look particularly strong physically. The positive is he isn’t a long term commitment, but if it’s not a year with as many open schollies as we have, I’m not sure he’s a target with an offer.

Wow, that sounds really mean. I’m not meaning for that to be the case, but I’m not wowed by any of the film.

Last edited:
This seems to imply that Calloo wants to come to Nebraska, but he's more of a last option for Hoiberg? Just found it interesting.

This seems to imply that Calloo wants to come to Nebraska, but he's more of a last option for Hoiberg? Just found it interesting.

His size seems to be an uncertainty, as I’ve seen him listed anywhere from 6’7” to 6’9”, and 205 to 225. He didn’t do much on the court for Okie State as a freshman, but did end up in court and dismissed from the team. Wasn’t eligible at Cleveland State, and is likely looking at Indian Hills CC if we don’t offer. Personally, I’m thinking this is a guy we wait a year and see if he develops at IHCC.

His size seems to be an uncertainty, as I’ve seen him listed anywhere from 6’7” to 6’9”, and 205 to 225. He didn’t do much on the court for Okie State as a freshman, but did end up in court and dismissed from the team. Wasn’t eligible at Cleveland State, and is likely looking at Indian Hills CC if we don’t offer. Personally, I’m thinking this is a guy we wait a year and see if he develops at IHCC.

Agreed. If I'm Hoiberg, I'm letting the kid go to JuCo for a year. See how he develops and if he can stay out of trouble. Not a bad idea to stay in contact and build that relationship in case things do work out for him.

Miles Norris(Oregon Fr) enters the portal today. No obvious prior associations to current staffers but a very high 4* PF from last years class.

Nevada transfer Shamiel Stevenson will visit Nebraska this week. Averaged 8.5 PPG and 4.4 RPG as a freshman at Pitt, where he started his career.

Here is a little more information on potential transfer Shamiel Stevenson. Looks like he's a prospect that could be well worth keeping in mind. :nod:

6-6, 245#, Canadian (like Banton). Transfers due to two coaching changes, eligible Jan 2020, earlier if a waiver is granted, shoots 37.5% from 3.

upload_2019-5-6_12-14-55.png

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back