• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Potential transfers

KJ Lawson is a grad transfer from KU. Could be a big acquisition by Hoiberg. Self didn't play him much, preferring to allow his "favorite" Grimes start the entire year. Unfortunately the 4* Grimes played inconsistently and never matched expectations. Still, Self only gave Lawson minimal exposure.

KJ Lawson is a grad transfer from KU. Could be a big acquisition by Hoiberg. Self didn't play him much, preferring to allow his "favorite" Grimes start the entire year. Unfortunately the 4* Grimes played inconsistently and never matched expectations. Still, Self only gave Lawson minimal exposure.
Welcome to the board.

They didn't pay Grimes to sit on the bench. ;)

Great info. I didn’t understand what Self was doing most of last year, but I’m not sure he had a grasp on who was going to be ready and able to suit up week to week. In Lawson’s defense, when you see a roster getting hit with injuries, then defections, you expect your minutes to increase. He really didn’t, and he showed he had some skills at Memphis.

Unfortunately I do think you're correct ColoREDo. Too many hidden $$$ at play in NCAA bb for certain. When I was in grade school my dad told me "money doesn't talk.......it screams and yells" !
I'm blindly still waiting for Duke to get fingered for their hidden financial support for their athletes.

Visitors:
Transfers Cam Mack (Salt Lake CC), Jayce Johnson (Utah), Yvan Ouedraogo (France), 2019 Transfer Dalano Blanton-WKU And 2019 recruit Kevin Cross 6'8 F from Little Rock, Arkansas.

Last edited:

Thanks. Yes, first-time new poster. Brother advised me of this website. I "watched" for a few weeks and saw the many personalities and ego's; found it interesting.

And still joined. SMH. ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back