• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Potential transfers

Before we get our hopes up too much (This IS Nebraska we're talking about, after all) Cam Mack says he is Not coming to Nebraska. :(

https://www.zagsblog.com/2019/04/06...paign=cam-mack-asks-for-release-from-st-johns

But I don't know how much faith to put in this statement. It was:
1. Made before he had been released from St. John's. And
2. We cannot offer during a dead period.

It will be interesting to see if he shows up as a visitor at our Spring Game. :Cheer2:

Graduate transfer guard Haanif Cheatham from Florida Gulf Coast, 6'5", 195, has a visit planned for April 19-21...
According to a report by CBSSports’ Jon Rothstein, the Huskers are set to host Florida Gulf Coast transfer Haanif Cheatham on April 19-21. Cheatham will first visit Nevada April 12-14. Cheatham also plans to visit Alabama, but hasn’t set a date yet.
The 6-foot-5, 195-pounder began his career at Marquette, playing two full seasons before transferring to Florida Gulf Coast five games into his junior season.
247Sports article link...

Here is another JUCO transfer to keep an eye on: (would seem to fit well in Fred Hoiberg's offensive scheme)
Indian Hills (IA) Community College

Last edited:
Here is another JUCO transfer to keep an eye on: (would seem to fit well in Fred Hoiberg's offensive scheme)
Indian Hills (IA) Community College

He looks fast, deceptive and isn't afraid to shoot. A left-handed shooter who looks like he's having fun juking opponents. :Biggrin: I'd like to see him in our offense. :Rockon:

Anyone have any knowledge on Hoiberg’s transfer strategy? He obviously made good use of them in Ames, but he wasn’t there long enough to discern whether transfers are part of a perennial strategy or a building plan.

Any thoughts?

Nevada is losing almost everyone. I think they have one scholarship player left.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back