• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Potential of the Husker Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're going to apply racial and geographical stereotypes to any position, it has to be fullback. Nebraska has a long tradition of white fullbacks from Nebraska. Off the top of my head:

Tom Rathman, Cory Schlesinger, Jeff Makovicka, Joel Makovicka, Judd Davies, Tyler Legate, Billy Legate, C.J. Zimmerer, Paul Kastl, Micah Heibl, Mark Schellen, and many more.

Omar Soto

Yep - Our offensive line (featuring Choi, Rodriguez, and M. Jones) was chock full of burly white kids fresh off the farm.

That reminds me of when Johnny Orr, the longtime great, and colorful, basketball coach at Michigan, took the job as Iowa State's basketball coach after leaving Michigan some 20-30 years ago. At his initial press conference in Ames, a local media member asked him if he was going to recruit Iowa kids to his basketball team. Johnny said "You can bet that every time I come across a 6'8" black Iowa farm kid, I'll be offering him a scholarship!" He had the Iowa sports press corps eating out of his hand from then on!

Heeeeeeeeeere's Johnny!

Last edited:

As soon as bed bugs are a permanent fixture in coastal/desert climates, population will shift back to the Northern States, and the B1G will return to glory.

Someone told me choi is mandarin. Personally I think we need some white trash on our team to really get to the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back