• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Post Your Archery Deer 2021

Congrats! Blood has been drawn, I think there will still be decent movement during g the Thanksgiving weekend. I'm really strongly considering hitting Missouri in about 1 week.
Do you do public hunts in MO? Next year when I'm in KS full time I plan to hunt KS, NE, and OK (maybe not all in the same year). Gotta get the dog on pheasants, quail, and ducks, too. Damn, too much hunting to do and so little time.

Do you do public hunts in MO? Next year when I'm in KS full time I plan to hunt KS, NE, and OK (maybe not all in the same year). Gotta get the dog on pheasants, quail, and ducks, too. Damn, too much hunting to do and so little time.
Amen! Real life can be rough sometimes.

I'll probably focus on public in Missouri but have some private as well

Here are a few different bucks from Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska. This is my second buck of the year, this one in Missouri
20211119_154947_compress37.jpg

@ksuhusker congrats on your Missouri deer. He's solid. There are some great deer in those pics.

I'm headed back up to KS tomorrow evening and will be in a stand Thurs morning, Friday, and Saturday. Wife has reported a nice 8pt locked up with a doe who is coming in to the feeders. He doesn't hit the feeders though and they aren't there every day. Might be able to goad him into a fight with a grunt tube if I get the chance.

Will pull my trail cam pics to see what is around. Couldn't get my wireless camera working right so will have to re-work that one while I'm up there.

@ksuhusker congrats on your Missouri deer. He's solid. There are some great deer in those pics.

I'm headed back up to KS tomorrow evening and will be in a stand Thurs morning, Friday, and Saturday. Wife has reported a nice 8pt locked up with a doe who is coming in to the feeders. He doesn't hit the feeders though and they aren't there every day. Might be able to goad him into a fight with a grunt tube if I get the chance.

Will pull my trail cam pics to see what is around. Couldn't get my wireless camera working right so will have to re-work that one while I'm up there.
Good luck, there's been a few hit the ground yesterday and today. My son is getting after it finally, we hung a new set a little bit ago for hopefully more successful morning hunts.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back