• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Post Your Archery Deer 2021

I'll be your Huckleberry. ;)
For some reason, each year this piece loads up with good deer. By November 3-4 they're gone. One of my lifelong buddies lives in Gardner, I told him to pack his bags and get to town asap. He was kind of ho humming around so I told his wife. Sounds like he will be here tomorrow...he doesn't get to hunt much so it's a perfect opportunity for him. They almost always daylight for about a week and then poof

For some reason, each year this piece loads up with good deer. By November 3-4 they're gone. One of my lifelong buddies lives in Gardner, I told him to pack his bags and get to town asap. He was kind of ho humming around so I told his wife. Sounds like he will be here tomorrow...he doesn't get to hunt much so it's a perfect opportunity for him. They almost always daylight for about a week and then poof
That's great and hope he tags one.

We go into the late October lull here and the chasing will be in full speed right around Veteran's day. I'll be spending that weekend in KS, though so hopefully I have some deer up there moving around. Not exactly sure what that property holds during November and December so I'm just hoping for the best at this point.

That's great and hope he tags one.

We go into the late October lull here and the chasing will be in full speed right around Veteran's day. I'll be spending that weekend in KS, though so hopefully I have some deer up there moving around. Not exactly sure what that property holds during November and December so I'm just hoping for the best at this point.
I'm sure there are some good ones, the next 2 weeks leading up to November are going to be great.

Cant wait to leave Florida in a few weeks and be on my stand in Southern Nebraska on Nov 13th. Didn't have enough time to get up early and do some archery hunting this year though...you guys are making me jealous.

@Redleg this was shot in Anderson County just south of your property 250".
3c4aa475-a992-42a9-98e2-bafd86a323ce_compress72.jpg

Well after a much needed rain and today's 25 mph winds, be glad you're still at work. Next week is a great cool down for the mornings with fairly low Temps during the daytime. It should be a great start to the rut, especially with the full moon gone now.

Well after a much needed rain and today's 25 mph winds, be glad you're still at work. Next week is a great cool down for the mornings with fairly low Temps during the daytime. It should be a great start to the rut, especially with the full moon gone now.
Weather similar here in OK except winds have been 45+. I'm driving up tomorrow and should be hunting most every day either morning or evening thru the next weekend.

Weather similar here in OK except winds have been 45+. I'm driving up tomorrow and should be hunting most every day either morning or evening thru the next weekend.
Nice, great luck! Mine has pulled a 4 day disappearing act...may be switching up this coming weekend if he continues the no show.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back