• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Post Your Archery Deer 2021

Redleg

Scout Team
10 Year Member
Anyone had any luck yet? Our season hasn't opened in OK where I hunt yet, but I'll be in a tree in Kansas this weekend and am fired up.

Anyway, thought I'd give us a central thread for folks to post their deer this year.

Anyone had any luck yet? Our season hasn't opened in OK where I hunt yet, but I'll be in a tree in Kansas this weekend and am fired up.

Anyway, thought I'd give us a central thread for folks to post their deer this year.
I haven't been up in a tree yet, bout to be though. Here's a buddy of mine that smoked this guy on Sunday.
13076_compress19.jpg

I'll share a few trail cam pics, after these I won't post anymore until he is in my hands.

What the heck are you guys putting in the water up there??
I failed earlier to take my trail cameras from OK to KS but will get them out this weekend. After this weekend I don't think I'll be back up there until Veteran's Day time frame.
Just happens to have great Genetics on that particular spot. There isn't any food source for 2 miles so the landowner has allowed food plots. We haven't been getting any rain so today I'm building an irrigation system to water it. Landowner said it needs water and to use his well....I said ok.

Last edited:

What the heck are you guys putting in the water up there??
I failed earlier to take my trail cameras from OK to KS but will get them out this weekend. After this weekend I don't think I'll be back up there until Veteran's Day time frame.
What area do you hunt?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back