• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Post Spring/Pre Fall Camp News Thread

Whoa, whoa, whoa there, Matt Rhule! Don't be talking like that. Don't be acting like learning from masters, smart analysis, good planning, and making a damn effort at every little thing can accomplish anything.

Nobody believes that corny stuff any more. Nobody's gonna buy into it. No high school coaches are gonna learn from hearing it.

Sheesh.

If I thought you had any chance of making Nebraska better I'd be probably be looking to buy in in some way, like I would a hot stock or something.

Like maybe I would have done some crazy thing like buy season tickets for the first time in years even though I live too far away to make more than a game or two, figuring I'd probably lose money on them and even have to give some away to some random kid who might watch and learn a thing or two about leadership and teamwork and how smart, good people can still get something worthwhile done in this world, like I got to learn watching TO try over and over until it worked, during my lifetime.

And I'd probably be thinking I can always go drive Uber to pay for them.

Then I'd probably be thinking I'll have to make one of Smoker's tailgates again for the first time in a long time.

Yep, if I believed there was a great chance Matt Rhule was going to bring Nebraska back I'd probably have already bought tickets by now, probably in South stadium, in a high enough row the donations aren't as steep as the stairs up there are. And I'd probably be looking forward to getting the tickets, and counting the days to the first game.

Last edited:
Whoa, whoa, whoa there, Matt Rhule! Don't be talking like that. Don't be acting like learning from masters, smart analysis, good planning, and making a damn effort at every little thing can accomplish anything.

Nobody believes that corny stuff any more. Nobody's gonna buy into it. No high school coaches are gonna learn from hearing it. Sheesh.

If I thought you had any chance of making Nebraska better I would be probably be looking to buy in some way, like I would a hot stock or something.

Like maybe I would have done some crazy thing like buy season tickets for the first time in years even though I live too far away to make more than a game or two, figuring I'd probably lose money on them and even have to give some away to some random kid who might watch and learn a thing or two about leadership and teamwork and how smart, good people can still get something worthwhile done in this world, like I got to learn watching TO try over and over until it worked during my lifetime. And thinking I can go drive Uber to pay for them.

Then I'd probably have to make one of Smoker's tailgates again for the first time in a long time.

Yep, if I believed there was a great chance Matt Rhule was going to bring Nebraska back I'd probably have already bought tickets by now, probably in South stadium, in a high enough row the donations aren't as steep as the stairs up there are, looking forward to getting them, and counting the days.
Yep, just hit the portal, don't leave the premises, let them come to you. Almost could create team spirit that way.

Yes, your 2024 American League Central Division Champion Kansas City Royals are playing now.
I hope so. I’ve been a Braves fan my whole life. My dad used to take me and my brother to Braves games in the 1970’s when we lived in Atlanta, before my dad was transferred to Oklahoma. Once I got to Oklahoma, I adopted the Royals because I loved George Brett. Royals are playing really good baseball right now. Important series @minnesota starting tomorrow. Keep it going.

Nobody believes that corny stuff any more. Nobody's gonna buy into it. No high school coaches are gonna learn from hearing it.

Sheesh.

If I thought you had any chance of making Nebraska better I'd be probably be looking to buy in in some way, like I would a hot stock or something.

Like maybe I would have done some crazy thing like buy season tickets for the first time in years even though I live too far away to make more than a game or two, figuring I'd probably lose money on them and even have to give some away to some random kid who might watch and learn a thing or two about leadership and teamwork and how smart, good people can still get something worthwhile done in this world, like I got to learn watching TO try over and over until it worked, during my lifetime.

And I'd probably be thinking I can always go drive Uber to pay for them.

Then I'd probably be thinking I'll have to make one of Smoker's tailgates again for the first time in a long time.

Yep, if I believed there was a great chance Matt Rhule was going to bring Nebraska back I'd probably have already bought tickets by now, probably in South stadium, in a high enough row the donations aren't as steep as the stairs up there are. And I'd probably be looking forward to getting the tickets, and counting the days to the first game.

South end zone
Section 17
Row 97
Says welcome to the madness

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back