• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Post Spring/Pre Fall Camp News Thread

Also, we only have 3 scholarship QB's, which is not ideal. But at least each had his own practice field for development, that's huge!
The roster shows 6 QB's although I believe Woche has left the team. Luke Longval is a 2nd year player who probably knows enough to give adequate reps as well.

Hard NOT to like Klatt, Even knowing he is a former Colon-rado QB. Dude is so good at his job , so easy to listen to. I follow him on utube, and his Fox Shows. Best on tv right now

Hard NOT to like Klatt, Even knowing he is a former Colon-rado QB. Dude is so good at his job , so easy to listen to. I follow him on utube, and his Fox Shows. Best on tv right now
I generally like Klatt a lot. He's been pretty fair with NU over many years . . . positive or negative. He's said publicly before that he thinks college football is better when NU is good and I think he really does want the program to come back just because it's a blueblood and has fallen on such remarkably bad times for so long.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back