• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Post Spring, Pre Fall Camp News Thread

Honestly i see them at 6-7. I think as the teams around them are getting better. Theybare standing still and will go backwards.
Some are worried their O line may have taken a step backwards.
Iowa fans who watch the team haven't seen younger players stepping up like in the past.
And as mentioned, their D has a lot of unknowns coming in.
It could go as usual, but this year they have more ground to make up

Some are worried their O line may have taken a step backwards.
Iowa fans who watch the team haven't seen younger players stepping up like in the past.
And as mentioned, their D has a lot of unknowns coming in.
It could go as usual, but this year they have more ground to make up
Sounds like you and I are on similar pages. Even though I hate their coach. I am more worried about Minnesota stepping forward than Iowa. Also maybe IL they looked very improved last year.

Just to add another thought on IL. You want to talk about a potential sleeping giant. If IL can start to keep their top 5-10 HS players every year. that could be very scary

Cant remember the name, but they had a very good RB awhile back
ND that is.
Also, didnt Betts play at ND?

Yep, Bettis played for ND. Allen Pinkett was also a great RB for Notre Dame, but that was 40 years ago now.

Joe Montana, Joe Theisman, Paul Hornung, Tim Brown, Knute Rockne, of course -- and my personal favorite to watch in my youth, Rocket Ismail.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back