• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Post Spring Practice Updates April-August 2019

I think it's his speed in this offense that will give him the chance. Put on a couple pounds. He may be the guy to do damage in space opposite Wandale that will allow both to excel. It could be a pick your poison kind of thing.
He could be the threat we have wanted Washington to become.

Last edited:

Ok saw this in the other thread. What does it mean. It is not completion % because last year he was at 64.6% for that. So does this then add the passes that were on target but were not caught. If so that seems a bit subjective. For instance it could be on target but a hospital pass. So the guy gets his clock cleaned as soon as it touches his hands. Is that considered a catch able pass?

Ok saw this in the other thread. What does it mean. It is not completion % because last year he was at 64.6% for that. So does this then add the passes that were on target but were not caught. If so that seems a bit subjective. For instance it could be on t
arget but a hospital pass. So the guy gets his clock cleaned as soon as it touches his hands. Is that considered a catch able pass?

My assumption of the adjusted completion rates is its based on actual completions and dropped passes by the receivers (to include WR/S-R, TE and RBs). Short of going back and looking at stats for each individual player in each game (which is what I assume they did) I am assuming that is correct

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back