• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Post Spring Practice Updates April-August 2019

Those idiots are going to end up paralyzed or with some sort of spinal injuries. If you're enough of a football fan to even know what to do in that drill, how can you be so stupid as to NOT know that you shouldn't lower your head when you're tackling?
Well this looks like the drunkcapades. So drunks. Even guys who are pros when drunk do not have great technique.

How often do you hang out with professional football players who do Oklahoma drills drunk?

Or was it just the one time?
The answer to your question would be never. I did drink with some Olympic wrestlers who cleared tables in a bar and wrestled. The POINT which you missed. Is that When drunk people do a lot of stupid things when done drunk they look nothing like they would if they were sober.

The answer to your question would be never. I did drink with some Olympic wrestlers who cleared tables in a bar and wrestled. The POINT which you missed. Is that When drunk people do a lot of stupid things when done drunk they look nothing like they would if they were sober.

I was hoping for a story...not a lecture.

Attachments

• 408210EC-B791-4437-BD56-202C221D47A9.gif
    408210EC-B791-4437-BD56-202C221D47A9.gif
    50 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back