• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Post season contest

7 of the 9 picked Clemson and they are likely going down. 8 of 9 of us picked TexAM and Carrollton picked Arizona, and 3 (Carrollton, Glendale, and McJack) picked California so they could steal some points

Man, Clemson is getting their butts handed to them at home. Losing two in a row to UConn. Ouch!!

UConn finishes off Clemson 14-1 by winning two elimination games to advance to the Super Regionals.

UConn wins 4 in a row after losing to Coastal Carolina 13-1 in the opening game.

Last edited:
The TexAM - Arizona elimination game has been rescheduled due to weather to Tuesday at 1:35 EST.

Trailing 1-0 to Cal, Baylor has erupted for 6 runs in the top of the 4th to lead 6-1.

Last edited:
Monday games

Florida St 11 Alab 1 (completion of suspended game - FSU clinches)
So Carolina 8 Stetson 2 (completeion of suspended game - SoCar clinches)

Texas 5 Kent St 0 (Texas clinches)

UConn 14 Clem 1 (UConn clinches)
Dallas Bap 11 Oral Roberts 9 (Dallas Baptist clinches)
Cal 9 Baylor 8 (Cal clinches)
Ariz vs TexAM (rescheduled to Tuesday at 1:35 est)

Last edited:
Dallas Baptist wins a wild one against Oral Roberts 11-9. ORU actually had the tying runs on base in the bottom of the 8th after being down 8-0 and then 11-4.

What's with the Baptist schools in Texas? If Baylor holds on there will be two in the Super Regionals.

Cal is doing their best to make this one a barnburner. Once down 7-1 to Baylor, they have cut the margin to 7-5 heading to the 9th. Baylor got 6 of their runs in the 4th.

Edit: Baylor gets an insurance run in the top of the 9th to lead 8-5.

Last edited:

In a wild finish, Cal scores 4 runs in the bottom of the 9th to beat Baylor 9-8. After scoring 2 runs to cut it to 8-7, Cal loaded the bases with 1 out. After a strike out, and with 2 strikes on the last batter, Cal gets a single to win it and survive 2 elimination games against the choking Bears.

Last edited:
Reginal results

Regional 1: Virgina
Regional 2: Florida
Regional 3: North Carolina
Regional 4: South Carolina
Regional 5 Florida State
Regional 6: Vanderbilt
Regional 7: Texas
Regional 8: California
Regional 9: Dallas Baptist
Regional 10: Arizona State
Regional 11: Oregon State
Regional 12: Texas A&M
Regional 13: Connecticut
Regional 14: Stanford
Regional 15: Mississippi State
Regional 16: UC Irvine

Last edited:
The last regional elimination game is about to get underway - #1 home seed Texas AM vs #2 Arizona.

In our contest, everybody but Carrolton picked TexAM who picked Arizona. By my calculations Husker4Ever has 11 wins and Carrolton, Ackos and ThotDoc have 10 wins. So, a win by Arizona puts Carrolton in a tie for first and a win by TexAM drops him into 4th.

Conference records so far of conferences with at least 3 teams. Pac 10 has been great so far, followed by the SEC.

Pac10 (6 teams) 18-5
SEC (7) 18-6
ACC (7) 16-8
Big12 (6) 9-10
Conference USA (4) 4-8
Big East (3) 6-5
Atlantic Sun (3) 5-6
Sun Belt (3) 1-6

Last edited:

A very good pitchers battle defensively oriented game. TexAM had a 3 run 2 out rally in the bottom of the 8th and that did it. They advance to the Super Regionals.

Reginal results compiled by ThotDoc. Thanks!

Regional 1: Virgina
Regional 2: Florida
Regional 3: North Carolina
Regional 4: South Carolina
Regional 5 Florida State
Regional 6: Vanderbilt
Regional 7: Texas
Regional 8: California
Regional 9: Dallas Baptist
Regional 10: Arizona State
Regional 11: Oregon State
Regional 12: Texas A&M
Regional 13: Connecticut
Regional 14: Stanford
Regional 15: Mississippi State
Regional 16: UC Irvine

Current Standings

1. HUSKER 4 EVER..........12
2. Ackos.......................11
2. carrolltonsker...........11
2. ThotDoc....................11
5. Glendale Husker........10
5. McJack.....................10
7.CrnhskrBob............9
8. p-ville husker.............8
9. Husker Chico..............7

I will start a new thread with the Super picks. Also I think I have everones correct but double check amyway and let me know if I made a mistake:)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back