• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Post season contest

Florida (#2 overall seed) having a heck of a game with Miami on ESPN. 4-4 into the 9th.

The state of Oklahoma, as they say in Canada, is oot!

Sooners get dusted by Ned Flanders' University 7-0, and Okie Lite loses to something called Belmont. This coming on the heels of inspired losses to Dallas-Baptist and Troy, respectively. Thanks for showing up guys, your participant ribbons will be in the mail.

Last edited:

The state of Oklahoma, as they say in Canada, is oot!

Sooners get dusted by Ned Flanders' University 7-0, and Okie Lite loses to something called Belmont. This coming on the heels of inspired losses to Dallas-Baptist and Troy, respectively. Thanks for showing up guys, your participant ribbons will be in the mail.

and I see you had picked Oklahoma. No sour grapes there.:)

and I see you had picked Oklahoma. No sour grapes there.:)

a mis-pick I'll be more than happy to live with :) shoot, who wudda thunk Dallas would be in the driver seat after today.

biting my fingernails down to the bone watching the alma mater in a tight game vs stanford on espn now.

Yeah, the B12 isn't making that an impressive a showing given the number of teams that made it.

Baylor 2-0
Tex AM 2-0
Texas 1-1
Oklahoma 0-2
Okie St 0-2
Kan St 0-2 (losing to B10 champ Illinois)

There are a few home seeds with some work to do today and tomorrow

UCLA
Rice
CSF
Texas
TCU
Ceorgia Tech

They all must win 3 straight to advance.

Baylor 2-0
Tex AM 2-0
Texas 1-1
Oklahoma 0-2
Okie St 0-2
Kan St 0-2 (losing to B10 champ Illinois)

Shows how weak NU really was as the Big 12 was down this year. Only A&M and UT were real teams with the other 3-4 playing good sometimes.

Texas eeks by Texas St. 4-3 and now must beat Kent St twice to advance to the Super Regionals.

Creighton still alive and ahead of Georgia 3-2 in the 8th. If they hold on they will have to beat Ore. St twice.

edit: Now 4-4 in the 9th

Last edited:

After a barnburner game yesterday, Florida is beating Miami 11-0 in the 5th and will advance with the win.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back