• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Possible NCAA Violations:

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEC schools have advisors and staffs that are huge, much bigger than NU's. How can they avoid NCAA investigation, but DONU cannot?

Again, I'm sure the rules are difficult to interpret. I'll forgive if this was inadvertent.

My advise: NU and SF need to fall on the sword, say it was a misinterpretation of the archaic rules, or lack of realization what the advisor/consultant was doing, and move on.

Most likely a game suspension but yes it’s a crappy look. The Oklahoma game bothers me more. Sounds like some people where possibly right. Sounds like Frost was afraid of Oklahoma. That’s weak sauce.
That's the kind of thing an axe-grinder with an agenda throws into an article if he's on an attack mission, not something a journalist with an even-handed and honest piece puts in there if he's reporting on non-trumped-up stories.

By the time the investigation is complete the NCAA will likely not even exist.

That said, what a moronic thing to do and then we can't even manage to go .500. Every advantage last year including cheating and we can't win a few more games. I don't have a lot of hope for this year.

By the time the investigation is complete the NCAA will likely not even exist.

That said, what a moronic thing to do and then we can't even manage to go .500. Every advantage last year including cheating and we can't win a few more games. I don't have a lot of hope for this year.
Something tells me they will speed this investigation up rapidly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back