• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Possible KU transfer

#BOOM! Miles is do a hell of a job!!!!! Pretty soon we'll have blue chippers begging just to come here. :nod:

If you don't love what Miles is doing with this program you are living under a rock or hate the Huskers. Love the direction of this program!

Some good insight into Mr White's decision...

“Location was big factor if I would have chosen to stay home and if we were going just off of location, honestly I would have loved to be close to home with my family, but I thought the bigger decision was to go where the coach-player relationship was the best,” he said. “And to go where I felt I had the best opportunity which was obviously Nebraska."

“The X-Factor in this was Kenya Hunter. He was huge. I can’t imagine a better job recruiting then what he did. He’s been recruiting me hard everyday for three months. I want to give him all the credit in the world.”

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Artic...hite-is-ready-to-call-Nebraska-home--30415639

Wow, this is amazing. Can we switch Miles and Pelini's salary?

I truly believe we are going to hear Coach Hunter's name come up a lot in some of these decisions. So glad he is part of the staff. He is a great mentor for these guys.

Welcome Mr. White!!!

Coach Miles is building something pretty special here.

:banana: :dancer: :banana:

Well, I will hold off on the "special" tag for a while. One season does not make a coaches resume light up. However, it is one hell of a lot better than the past Husker BB history. He is off to a super great start.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back