• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Pop ups

anyone else having issues from mobile site? I keep getting the you won pop up that redirects me to a site saying I won an amazon gift card. It doesn’t let you go back so I have to basically close and restart this browser. It’s happening on Safari sending me to Amazon winnings, and from Chrome sending me to Wal Mart winnings. Super annoying.
Same here.

anyone else having issues from mobile site? I keep getting the you won pop up that redirects me to a site saying I won an amazon gift card. It doesn’t let you go back so I have to basically close and restart this browser. It’s happening on Safari sending me to Amazon winnings, and from Chrome sending me to Wal Mart winnings. Super annoying.
Same. Chrome on Android. Freaking maddening.

Yep... same here. Annoying for sure!

Yes, on iPhone using Safari, last three days. It's caused me to stop checking the site via my phone.

And that caused me to discover my wife is upset at me for some reason. Now I have to figure out why.

Last edited:

Yes, on iPhone using Safari, last three days. It's caused me to stop checking the site via my phone.

And that caused me to discover my wife is upset at me for some reason. Now I have to figure out why.
I have the 6plus,can barely get to read the posts before pop ups.Really bad.

I just quit trying to use my tablet or cell phone.

Try this on safari.
- do not hit click or select any options on the pop window. Do not close it directly.
- on an iPhone select the icon on bottom right that shows all open tabs.
Close all tabs that you have been using. Scroll thru up and down to be sure you close any left over
tabs that had the pop up on from a previous session. IF you wish close all tabs.
- now go clear history and web site data.
- for settings under block cookies, cookies and web sites, I have selected: allow from websites I visit

Though in the past I have had issues on Husker max, these actions above really have limited any popup in the past several months for me.

Last edited:

Try this on safari.
- do not hit click or select any options on the pop window. Do not close it directly.
- on an iPhone select the icon on bottom right that shows all open tabs.
Close all tabs that you have been using. Scroll thru up and down to be sure you close any left over
tabs that had the pop up on from a previous session. IF you wish close all tabs.
- now go clear history and web site data.
- for settings under block cookies, cookies and web sites, I have selected: allow from websites I visit

Though in the past I have had issues on Husker max, these actions above really have limited any popup in the past several months for me.

It’s happening to me with only one tab open. It doesn’t redirect you to a new tab. The “pop up” just launches you to a new page and then won’t let you click the back button. I’m experiencing the same problem on chrome and safari.

It’s happening to me with only one tab open. It doesn’t redirect you to a new tab. The “pop up” just launches you to a new page and then won’t let you click the back button. I’m experiencing the same problem on chrome and safari.
Even for that one tab did you try the above?

Our ad ops team has been made aware of the issue and also Google has started providing blacklists of agencies that use these frame busters to create the pop ups.

We are also doing other things to control the malware. These bad actors are being tracked down just like the phone spammers and the more information we can gather the better. If you can use the reporting link below that would be very helpful.

https://goo.gl/forms/zha0Ydig8JQqD41B2

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back