• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Pop ups

The Impaler

Cake or Death?
15 Year Member
anyone else having issues from mobile site? I keep getting the you won pop up that redirects me to a site saying I won an amazon gift card. It doesn’t let you go back so I have to basically close and restart this browser. It’s happening on Safari sending me to Amazon winnings, and from Chrome sending me to Wal Mart winnings. Super annoying.

anyone else having issues from mobile site? I keep getting the you won pop up that redirects me to a site saying I won an amazon gift card. It doesn’t let you go back so I have to basically close and restart this browser. It’s happening on Safari sending me to Amazon winnings, and from Chrome sending me to Wal Mart winnings. Super annoying.

Completely obnoxious. I had to close and restart the better part of a dozen times this morning, and at least that many last night. I don't know which of the advertisers/hackers has managed to create this, but they need to be smacked around.

Yes, I am getting that damned Amazon gift card popup only on my phone, only on Hmax. Clearing cookies and history helps temporarily but it comes back. Started yesterday for me. I’m using Safari.

Last edited:

Yeah I’m getting same thing. So annoying.

Thought it was just me and that my phone was infested :eek: It finally stopped for me after I downloaded the google chrome app

Last edited:
I've had nothing but trouble with this site using Chrome. Switched to Cheetah (CM) Browser and it has adblock built in. Smooth sailing so far...

Yes, it's a mess.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back