• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Pop up ads

I have also noticed that if I am connected to wifi, the ads do not pop up. As soon as I am running off of my phone's internet, the ads make the site unmanageable.

I have also noticed that if I am connected to wifi, the ads do not pop up. As soon as I am running off of my phone's internet, the ads make the site unmanageable.

Who is your phone service provider? What are the pop up ads? Are they the Cyclops one?

We are working on a form where you can report this as they happen. I work with 22 other sports sites and the same pattern is occurring where a few of the same members on about five of the sites keep getting these even if the clean out their cache on their phones.

We are trying to get the big ad agencies to sue Marvel so they can get the jerk that invented this game to stop dealing with these rogue ad contractors.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back