• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Poor Monday Night Football Game

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
This game should have not been chosen for MNF, even if it was picked before the season..... Now, I gotta go to my pub cuz the Pats suck(haha, sure they do). No, they suck. The Jets, seriously.

I wish they'd go back to putting one of the better match ups on Monday nights instead of giving everybody a showing.

GO PATS!!
You sick son of a..... apparently good food cooker/smoker, tailgaiting sum bitch.... Next thing I know, you'll be saying Go Cowboys, Go Vikings, Go Pittsburg. I don't even know you anymore.

Last edited:

You sick son of a..... apparently good food cooker/smoker, tailgaiting Dad Gum It!.... Next thing I know, you'll be saying Go Cowboys, Go Vikings, Go Pittsburg. I don't even know you anymore.
64jVVzB87tzG.gif

Most of the Sunday, Monday, and Thursday prime time NFL games have been duds this year. The Cowboys/Eagles game was over before halftime.

Most of the Sunday, Monday, and Thursday prime time NFL games have been duds this year. The Cowboys/Eagles game was over before halftime.
It's because unlike that Packers game, the refs didn't just blatantly help one team win over the other. I'm kind of over the NFL. I still watch it, but I wont go out of my way to watch it like I do college ball. I can't wait for the Baseball WS betwixt Houston and Washington. It's a better sports product and the games are way more exciting. Also, my Dolphins SUCK, and the Rams can't seem to win when they need to. HMPH

It's because unlike that Packers game, the refs didn't just blatantly help one team win over the other. I'm kind of over the NFL. I still watch it, but I wont go out of my way to watch it like I do college ball. I can't wait for the Baseball WS betwixt Houston and Washington. It's a better sports product and the games are way more exciting. Also, my Dolphins SUCK, and the Rams can't seem to win when they need to. HMPH

Funny you bring that Packers game up. I was watching it and couldn't believe my eyes on all of the blown calls and no-calls. I told my wife "this is silly to even be watching...the referees have become a big part of the outcome". I have enjoyed the NFL less and less over the years, but that game was kind of a light switch for me - I cared a lot less after that game. I'll casually watch the Cowboys for maybe 10 minutes and that's about it.

But it sure must be popular with the masses - these teams are worth more dollars all of the time. Maybe I'm just turning into an old grouch.

Everyone is also so in awe of the New England "dynasty". Well, when you play in a division of only four teams and that includes gimmes against Buffalo, Miami, and the Jets every single year, you've got to work pretty hard to screw that up. That's the equivalent of playing South Alabama every game and calling yourselves Big 10 West champs. Whoopty do.

New England goes through 16 games and really only has to show in about half of them. You lose half of those eight and you're still homefield-through-the-playoffs and yet another amazing journey to the

SUPER BOWL !!!

Last edited:
Funny you bring that Packers game up. I was watching it and couldn't believe my eyes on all of the blown calls and no-calls. I told my wife "this is silly to even be watching...the referees have become a big part of the outcome". I have enjoyed the NFL less and less over the years, but that game was kind of a light switch for me - I cared a lot less after that game. I'll casually watch the Cowboys for maybe 10 minutes and that's about it.

But it sure must be popular with the masses - these teams are worth more dollars all of the time. Maybe I'm just turning into an old grouch.

Everyone is also so in awe of the New England "dynasty". Well, when you play in a division of only four teams and that includes gimmes against Buffalo, Miami, and the Jets every single year, you've got to work pretty hard to screw that up. That's the equivalent of playing South Alabama every game and calling yourselves Big 10 West champs. Whoopty do.
I watched that game too, and it was disgusting. It was so blatant that I am this close to giving up on the NFL. I don't even care if the NFL is the same as WWE wrestling, just make it look good, the NFL can't even do that with out blatant cheating. DOH

New England goes through 16 games and really only has to show in about half of them. You lose half of those eight and you're still homefield-through-the-playoffs and yet another amazing journey to the

SUPER BOWL !!!

Couldn’t you say the same thing about the Jets, Bills and Dolphins? Any of those three could be the ones rolling through the division (and all three of them have had their own runs of dominance over the years). The fact that the Patriots have managed to win all but 3 division titles since 2000 is baffling no matter how you try to spin it.

Couldn’t you say the same thing about the Jets, Bills and Dolphins? Any of those three could be the ones rolling through the division (and all three of them have had their own runs of dominance over the years). The fact that the Patriots have managed to win all but 3 division titles since 2000 is baffling no matter how you try to spin it.

I’m surprised they haven’t won all of them.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back