• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Poll: How does NU finish?

NU record after Ohio State loss

• 3-0 NU shakes it off!

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • We lose one with Fyfe or stumble (1) with TA

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • 1-2 NU has been exposed

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lincoln84

All Legend
10 Year Member
Checking in after the Buckeye beat down. I don't know enough about MR or the staff to know how they respond after such a poor game. The team usually emulates the attitude of the staff though. I just don't know what that is exactly. I hope they fight like hell Saturday!

Before Saturday, Iowa was the game that worried me. Even when they suck, they play us tough. Now, every game is a concern. I hope they work hard this week with #27 in their hearts and a big chip on their shoulder.

Going with 3-0 Have work to do. This team has grit...The person in charge of the grits....forgot to pack it. Wont happen again.

I voted 3-0. The Huskers should have the talent to lean on the three remaining opponents and pull out three wins. A 10-2 regular season, go play a decent bowl and call it a successful year.

Like Vegas, I have trouble setting the line until I know if Armstrong is going to play. The gap from Armstrong to Fyfe is significant and enough to affect the outcome of all three of those games.

Depends on who starts. With TA, probably 3-0
with RF, maybe 1-2.

Sounds about right. Looking game-by-game: For Minnesota, I would say 75% chance to win with TA and 45% chance to win with Fyfe. For Maryland, 90% chance with TA and 55% chance with Fyfe. For Iowa, 50% chance with TA and 20% chance with Fyfe.

I wish I could say we shake it off, but honestly I will be happy if we go 2-1 down the stretch.

Watching MR on local Omaha news tonight it sounds like Fyfe is starting. Darlington is backup. Still saying TA day-to-day but said TA will be with Langdorf assisting if he can't go. Ugh.

I think we drop one . . . just because we've been playing with fire with sluggish/inconsistent play and needing the 4th qtr heroics and our line couldn't block a sleepwalking man in a phone booth right now.

Also if Fyfe starts, I don't know that he's capable of winning a game against MN.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Back