• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

POLL: Do you think Deion Sanders (Coach Prime) is good candidate for head coach of Nebraska football?

Too hard to know, he may be really good and he may be a bust at the next level.

he’ll be an AD’s nightmare.
Yep. That's where my head is at.

Will he bring in talent? I think so. But there is so much more to being HC. Someone like FSU will give him his chance. And if it is in Florida, it will be interesting to see how that dynamic works itself out.

Yep. That's where my head is at.

Will he bring in talent? I think so. But there is so much more to being HC. Someone like FSU will give him his chance. And if it is in Florida, it will be interesting to see how that dynamic works itself out.
He’d be a great fit for USF.

After tomorrow, only 6 more days until we know! Not about neon, but whomever.

Last edited:

What do we fans know? Not many supported the hiring of Mike Riley and yes, he sucked. Most supported the hiring of Frost and he sucked even worse. I'm sure ADTA won't be basing his decision based on how he thinks the fans will react. His job and reputation are on the line and he knows it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back