• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Politics Is Not Allowed On The Open Forum; Please Read The Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
David has asked an even posted a thread in Hot Topics that political opinions, facts etc not be posted on the open forum

It's has begun to ratchet up of late and frankly I am tired of having to remind folks with thread bans and Warnings not to do so

Liberal, Moderate or Conservative you need to keep it in Hot Topics and express yourself there

The majority want to have an open forum politically free. I know because I hear from a lot of people about the subject.

PLEASE help us out because we do not want to start issuing vacations because folks can not help themselves

Thnx!

RR

Please do not post political comments! Just had an individual do so after David and I have both asked for this to stop

RR

Politics is getting out of hand

PLEASE help us out

I do not like locking threads or vacationing people so you have to decide is it worth it to be suspended for 30+ days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back