• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Player Suspensions

Nebugeater

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
Looks like now in addition o Cam Mack Dachon Burk is suspended. Bh of these are now stated to be indefinitely.

Both had traveled to Minn but are on their way back to Lincoln. The link says that Cam's suspension now is separate from what kept him out for Mich.

Last edited:

So from memory, this is the fourth or fifth for Cam. Leaving an accident. Not attending or late for a team meeting and separately for a bus.

Green suspended for an unidentified team rule. Wasn't it a couple of games?

Burke this new unidentifed team rule.

What am I forgetting?

So from memory, this is the fourth or fifth for Cam. Leaving an accident. Not attending or late for a team meeting and separately for a bus.

Green suspended for an unidentified team rule. Wasn't it a couple of games?

Burke this new unidentifed team rule.

What am I forgetting?
Did you leave the oven on? Maybe the iron?

I don't think there were any other suspensions. I think Green was suspended for a couple of games then DNP coaches choice a couple.

So these two got in trouble in Minnesota... either their grades came in badly, or they were hanging out with J.D. Spielman. Discuss.

Last edited:

I think there will be a long leash for coming back and it will not be totally based on these suspensions. This is as much about setting expectations as anything and showing that no one is getting special treatment

I’d reverse that. Burke is showing little to this point. Mack makes others better. I hope this is just an issue of frustration.

Yeah, Mack is the better player but he’s been suspended 4 or 5 times now, too.

Hopefully Mack is "dealing with family issues" and will get his head straight for next year. He can make the team better - maybe with some practice he can hit some free throws and some guys who are more ready to shoot. Still see a potential for too many players that need to be "the one" on this team even with Burke moving on. HCFH will have his work cut out no matter what.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back