• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Player Stat Predictions?? (Catches, Yards, TDs, Sacks, INTs, etc.)

I get the fun thing thread, but who the hell knows? No one has any earthly idea what will happen. Probably a plethora of things to come, good and bad.

I agree.

Fun to guess, but we are very much in the dark what to expect from this offense. I'll probably feel more comfortable making these types of predictions a year from now for the 2024 season.

Reading all this just shows how long its been since we've have real good coaching, coaches with plans plus scheme and can develop and deliver

I predict there will be 50 catches between AG, GE, and RJ.

Teams are going to have to account for Kemp and I think RJ will make some teams pay.

Like what do you do if you line up 5 wide with 3 TE out of Fidone, Gilbert, Bonner, Boerkircher along with Kemp and Rahmir. You could attack the field a lot of ways with guys than can wiggle in space, have reliable hands and run reliable routes. Especially with the ridiculous athleticism of those combined TEs. I bet you could scheme up some nice blocking on the perimeter.

I predict there will be 50 catches between AG, GE, and RJ.

Teams are going to have to account for Kemp and I think RJ will make some teams pay.

Like what do you do if you line up 5 wide with 3 TE out of Fidone, Gilbert, Bonner, Boerkircher along with Kemp and Rahmir. You could attack the field a lot of ways with guys than can wiggle in space, have reliable hands and run reliable routes. Especially with the ridiculous athleticism of those combined TEs. I bet you could scheme up some nice blocking on the perimeter.
plus run heavy or just look run heavy, thats what I'm looking forwards to seeing

I wouldn't be surprised is we have one back with 700+ and another two above 300 yards. Consistent production from multiple backs in rotation.
I agree. I don't see anyone on the roster being the bell cow enough to get 1,000yds individually. Collectively, yes.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back