• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Platni Arrested Over Awarding Of 2022 WC to Qater

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
No surprise only surprise is why it took so long

Some talk it might be moved to England. However with all the $$, blood, sweat and tears put into Qatar highly doubtful in my opinion

It's the Illinois of sports.

There is nothing like FIFA especially under Blatter and Platni. Pretty much an international crime syndicate that took it to far and PO'd the USA and England who went after them and exposed the corruption and are now helping put them behind bars slowly but surely

There is nothing like FIFA especially under Blatter and Platni. Pretty much an international crime syndicate that took it to far and PO'd the USA and England who went after them and exposed the corruption and are now helping put them behind bars slowly but surely
Sounds exactly like Illinois. We just finally put a guy on trial for stealing millions a year from a public fund he was in sole control of. It was his job to decide if someone got paid for a workmen's comp claim. And no one here even batted an eye when he went down.

Sounds exactly like Illinois. We just finally put a guy on trial for stealing millions a year from a public fund he was in sole control of. It was his job to decide if someone got paid for a workmen's comp claim. And no one here even batted an eye when he went down.
Sure glad I don't live there anymore.

Fair enough

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back