• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked PK/P Matt Wile now has a Husker offer/Huskers recruiting him hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Will visit 28 Jan....also has had an in-home visit that went well.....even bigger is he now has an offer from Nebraska....I think we have a good chance of landing him....we need a kicker and he could possibly start as a Frosh....opportunity is there....and you can't under estimate that....

Kicker Matt Wile hosted Nebraska coaches John Papuchis and Ron Brown for an in-home visit.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/cal/football/recruiting/player-Matt-Wile-110955

Last edited:

so is this the same kicker as in the other thread with the michigan ties? watched him in the army game and was better stat wise than sade. lets hope we get him and the kick competition gets down and dirty

Yes....he had offers from both Michigan and the USAFA but not Nebraska....which frankly put us in a huge disadvantage....we have now offered him and he will visit next weekend....

so is this the same kicker as in the other thread with the michigan ties? watched him in the army game and was better stat wise than sade. lets hope we get him and the kick competition gets down and dirty

If he doesn't commit this weekend and gives us a look next weekend we have a shot....I think its down to us and Michigan...makes you wonder how good the kickers we have on campus are, in that we have offered skollies to two kids....

Gonna be tough to keep him from there. Hopefully we can pull it out!

We get the last shot before signing day. Hopefully, he won't commit this weekend to UM.

That has usually been a good thing in late recruiting pushes....it also shows he is open minded to hearing what we have to offer...just having had Alex and Adi here for four years, should be a selling point....I hope...:)

We get the last shot before signing day. Hopefully, he won't commit this weekend to UM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back