• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

PJ to Tennessee??

If this was happening in December and not late January I think PJ Fleck would listen. I don't think he is long term for Minnesota. He can build a consistent winner at Minnesota, but that doesn't mean he is building something that can compete for a NC. If his goal is to compete for a NC he will have to move to a different place.

If this was happening in December and not late January I think PJ Fleck would listen. I don't think he is long term for Minnesota. He can build a consistent winner at Minnesota, but that doesn't mean he is building something that can compete for a NC. If his goal is to compete for a NC he will have to move to a different place.
I disagree. I think championships can be won at minny. Just need the right coaches that can recruit and coach up.

I dont know why he would think playing FLA and Georgia every year would be easier than Wisc and Iowa, He has prob a better recruiting area where he is at, at least as far as competition goes. In eastern Tenn he would also be fighting Clemson, NC, SC, GA Tech,... for recruits. All the above mentioned schools are within approx 6 hour drive. Not near as many that close in Mpls.

Supposedly Fleck was in contact with his team and reassured them he would be staying in Minnesota.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back