• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

PJ being PJ

Not saying it’s for everybody, but it’s a legit look. Do I suspect many in Chadron or Crawford care for Thom Browne? No, I do not. Bron channeling the same vibes here.
Yuge difference between shorts and capris. YUGE.

At least the dude could shave his legs.

It may be a fashion trend it's ridiculous. As with other wonky fashions, there will be a day when everybody makes fun of it. Remember leisure suits?

Yuge difference between shorts and capris. YUGE.

At least the dude could shave his legs.

It may be a fashion trend it's ridiculous. As with other wonky fashions, there will be a day when everybody makes fun of it. Remember leisure suits?

Every fashion goes in circles. Just wait another 10 years and leisure suits will be back.

Dude had plastic surgery? I don't care how many times the gophers beat us I will always be a fan, unless Scott gets plastic surgery then I am out.

Dude had plastic surgery? I don't care how many times the gophers beat us I will always be a fan, unless Scott gets plastic surgery then I am out.

I'm ok with it unless he gets a boob job. Then I'm with you.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back