• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Pitcher Gerrit Cole

I would have never guessed the Astros were doing that. That said, I specifically remember them bashing that year and it didn’t make sense the pitches they were sitting on. I just chalked it up to uncanny scouting at the time. Some of those sliders they were sitting on and pissing on elite pitchers is unicorn stuff though.

I don’t think it was any secret what the Astros were doing. The Nationals spent a lot of time and energy putting together complex interchangeable signals for the World Series. It’s funny that they rocked Strasburg that one inning, Menhart changed the code, and they were swinging from their shoes all of the sudden. Sitting on sliders while Strasburg put it by them like he was 22 again throwing 100 mph.
Probably true. I will be curious how this all plays out. There has to be more teams that will be in trouble.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back