• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Pinnacle Bank Arena

OmaHusker

Junior Varsity
5 Year Member
Is it just me or is this butt ugly?

4edeaf1bca96e.image.jpg

Saw the capacity is 16,000. Didn't realize it was going to be that big.

It may be around 16,000 for some events like concerts. However, for basketball, the capacity will be under 15,000. This is from one of the press releases:

The $179 million arena project was approved by voters in May 2010. Pinnacle Bank Arena is expected to open in the fall of 2013. UNL basketball will be the main tenant of the 470,400-square-foot facility, which can hold nearly 15,000 fans for Husker hoops.

Last edited:
It may be around 16,000 for some events like concerts. However, for basketball, the capacity will be under 15,000. This is from one of the press releases:

The $179 million arena project was approved by voters in May 2010. Pinnacle Bank Arena is expected to open in the fall of 2013. UNL basketball will be the main tenant of the 470,400-square-foot facility, which can hold nearly 15,000 fans for Husker hoops.

Ok. I just saw a little caption on the OWH website that listed total capacity at 16,000. 14,500-15,000 would seem about right.

doesn't even matter. we can't even sell out any games at the good ol' BOB.

That's why I thought 16,000 seemed kinda high. However the first couple of years will get the people out. They won't sell out every game, but the majority of conference games they should those first two years.

While I would have preferred a more field house look

haymarket_arena_night.jpg

I think that this arena is sharp. I really like the look of the interior.

4edec1a2babb4.image.jpg

Now if we can just get a coach that will be able to take advantage of it.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back