• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Pickering

Huskerthom

All Big 10
10 Year Member
Does anyone have any idea how long he will be out? I will not say Armstrong lost us the game as he is being asked to do something we did not bring him in for. He was also very good at punting the other day.

The lack of having Pickering is even affecting our decisions on key plays. we really need Pickering Kickering.

my fear is this could be a long term hip issue - although my buddies always accuse me of being pessimistic.

kind of like when I told them I was bummed when Frahm transferred to SDSt last semester :O O:

Does anyone have any idea how long he will be out? I will not say Armstrong lost us the game as he is being asked to do something we did not bring him in for. He was also very good at punting the other day.

The lack of having Pickering is even affecting our decisions on key plays. we really need Pickering Kickering.

No, Armstrong definitely didn't lose us the game. Can't take that 3rd down sack. Ever.

The lack of a reliable kicker forces some decisions that would appear unwise otherwise. Not having a reliable kicker could have been the difference between a W and and L this week. It will likely rear it’s head again in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
The lack of a reliable kicker forces some decisions that would appear unwise otherwise. Not having a reliable kicker could have been the difference between a W and and L this week. It will likely rear it’s head again in the coming weeks.
This was my point.

I don’t know how true this is. You are down 3 in OT where a touchdown wins it and you are discussing your best two running plays with a 175 lb running back? I thought Frost said in the press conference that they wanted to get 3 or 4 yards out of the plays. Thinking that way, it looks like they were just asking to have their punter in the position he eventually found himself in.

I don’t know how true this is. You are down 3 in OT where a touchdown wins it and you are discussing your best two running plays with a 175 lb running back? I thought Frost said in the press conference that they wanted to get 3 or 4 yards out of the plays. Thinking that way, it looks like they were just asking to have their punter in the position he eventually found himself in.
agree completely... in OT your job is to look for plays that gets a new sets of downs on each play... this is not the pick up a few yards to get manageable down and distance... this was a chance to end the game and we never looked at JD or Stoll over the middle.

Last edited:

Not talking about in overtime

Early last week we were counting on him playing against Colorado. Could have had a setback I suppose. Need to get him, Warner, Williams back from injury.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back