• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Pick'em Contest (Final Standings)

Glendale Husker

Scout Team
15 Year Member
Final Standings.

1. HuskerWeatherman...................................101-36 (4-3)
2. Skerm.....................................................94-43 (4-3)
3. p-ville husker............................................92-45 (4-3)
4. BraskyMan...............................................92-45 (3-4)
5. 68hskr.....................................................91-46 (4-3)
6. HuskerMo.................................................90-47 (3-4)
7. HUSKER 4 EVER.........................................89-48 (3-4)
8. Glendale Husker.........................................88-49 (5-2)
9. CrnhskrBob...............................................88-49 (4-3)
10. McJack..................................................88-49 (3-4)
11. Ackos....................................................87-50 (1-6)
12. mjohnson...............................................85-52 (3-4)
13. carrolltonsker..........................................83-54 (4-3)
14. Merle.....................................................78-59 (0-7)
15. Husker Chico...........................................55-82 (0-7)
16. BornToBeRed...........................................54-83 (0-7)
17. JJHuskers2..............................................36-101 (0-7)
18. ThotDoc.................................................20-117 (4-3)
19. Huskers57...............................................6-131 (0-7)

With all that's happened with me and my family this past week, i will not be able to get in the picks for this weeks conf. tourn. So since HWM was so far in front, i figure he can be crowned champ this year. If anyone still wants to pick regionals and supers and the CWS, we can set up a seperate contest for that.

Great job picking this year HWM!! That could be a record for winning %! PM me your address for your prize! It's always something Husker/baseball related. :Biggrin:

Last edited:

Thanks alot Glendale. I joined way to late and wished I had jumped in sooner. I hope things settle down with the family. Hang in there man.

Congrats HWM on your prognosticating prowess. Well Done!!

:) thanks, glendale.... always appreciate you running these contests... and this season, even more so with what you are going through personally... thank you again!

thanks to the rest of you for doing just bad enough to make me look good! :wave::lol:

I sand-bagged it so you could win HW, just becaue I'm such an altruistic person :Biggrin: :p

HWM- Congrats man!! You weren't supposed to tell anyone about me "just doing bad enough" at certain times this year. Now that the cat is out of the bag I have to say that most of my losses were at the hands of dear ole NU. So in a way I guess they won!! They beat the spit outta me!! lol ANyway, great pickin this year HWM. Thanks Glendale for the contest. Always a fun one!!

:) thanks, glendale.... always appreciate you running these contests... and this season, even more so with what you are going through personally... thank you again!

thanks to the rest of you for doing just bad enough to make me look good! :wave::lol:

Hey, that's what friends are for, ok? I hated to "fix" it so you would win, but, I felt you needed a boost in life, ok? :lol: :rolfl: Congrats, HWM!! :)

I haven't been on for a week, since my wife has been down with a serious, sinus infection. Her head is so full of fluids, she needed 3 types of medicine. Happily, Linda is now on the mend.

Talk to you all later. :)

Last edited:
HWM- Congrats man!! You weren't supposed to tell anyone about me "just doing bad enough" at certain times this year. Now that the cat is out of the bag I have to say that most of my losses were at the hands of dear ole NU. So in a way I guess they won!! They beat the spit outta me!! lol ANyway, great pickin this year HWM. Thanks Glendale for the contest. Always a fun one!!

Hey, they done me in, also. May not have won, but I would have been a lot closer to 1st!! :lol: Credit HWM for seeing what we couldn't. ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back