• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Pick'em Contest *FINAL STANDINGS!!!

RedRum said:
Unfortunately, since the only competition was conference pickers, Dynelator is getting no respect for his accomplishments and has to face the top seed in the national tournament.

Dnyelator said:

Now that's funny!!! Darn KW did us in again.

Wow, that was sharp thinking!! Well done, RedRum :) :thumbsup:

Last edited:

MJ you and I always finish near the top, but usually you win. What is up with that.

Good minds think alike my friend, lol. I do think next season you will be the early favorite to win the league but I'll do my best to keep pace.

Congrats to 4 of you!! 1 point separated 1st to 4th, 3 being tied!!!

Dyenlator, congrats on taking it all, even if it was only be 1, right? That is all it takes. It's like winning the pennant by 1 game. :thumbsup::Cheer2::Cheers:

mjohnson, 68hskr and HuskerDB, hell of a finish!!! Man, can you think of a game or two that the Huskers won, you guys guessed they would lose?? ;) Just kidding!! :Wave:

Again, congrats, Dyenlator! Well deserved :)
Thanks CBob, much appreciated. As always, I pick the HUSKERS to win each game so a great season like this one for them kept me near the top. Hopefully the HUSKERS continue to play really good baseball for a long, long time. Thanks again.

Whooohoooo, congratulations All N and GH on the outstanding 10-1 week of picks. What a finish to this season long contest, as close as it's ever been. Thanks also GH for your time, hard work and patience in providing this contest for not only this season but both past and future contests. I am sure I speak for all of us when I say we appreciate the effort you put into this so we can enjoy it. Thanks again.

Last but not least, a standing ovation for Dyenlator on winning the contest. You had a bunch of us on your tail but you never faltered against the strong challenge put forth by the rest of us. Job well done!!!!

Good minds think alike my friend, lol. I do think next season you will be the early favorite to win the league but I'll do my best to keep pace.
I have finished near the bottom more times than near the top. I am definitely not a favorite.

Thanks CBob, much appreciated. As always, I pick the HUSKERS to win each game so a great season like this one for them kept me near the top. Hopefully the HUSKERS continue to play really good baseball for a long, long time. Thanks again.
Yes' your faith in the huskers paid off
:Thumbsup:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back