• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Peyton Newell says he will announce his final four today at 1PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock Chalk @KuJayhawker01 Just saw @p_newell wearing an ugly Nebraska shirt. What happened to being undecided? Not looking good for @KU_Football #kufball #Hawks

Last edited:

Rock Chalk @KuJayhawker01 Just saw @p_newell wearing an ugly Nebraska shirt. What happened to being undecided? Not looking good for @KU_Football #kufball #Hawks

While this is music to my ears, not sure the Jayhawks were ever in this one. Thanks for posting by the way.

I don't believe there is such a thing as "an ugly Nebraska shirt." Scarlet and Cream look great on anyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back