• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Pet Peeves - 2013

The Duck face.

duckface.jpg

When on a windy day (or any day for that matter) when someone just leaves their empty shopping cart in the middle of a parking lot once they're done with it, rather than walking it over to one of the cart corrals. What a d-bag move. I'm sure they woudn't want that cart to roll into their car, but they don't have the decency to think about others.

When I go to a Wal-Mart or similar type store, and I park way out in the back 40 and some D-Wad decides he will park right next to me, right up on my car, when there are hundreds of empty parking spaces all around us.

When I go to a Wal-Mart or similar type store, and I park way out in the back 40 and some D-Wad decides he will park right next to me, right up on my car, when there are hundreds of empty parking spaces all around us.

Yep - Happens everywhere. I parked my brand new truck as far away as I could and someone went out of their way to take one of these trolley carts out there and position it under my truck on the passenger side so I wouldn't see it. What kind of d-bag does that. It's not like I was taking up extra spaces or doing anything obnoxious either.

Home owner association Nazis telling me what I can and can't do on my own property.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back