• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Per ESPN we took a step back at QB

Why? You guys keep saying how great SF is doing in every thread. 90 percent of the repetitiveness you allude too is directly a response to overly ambitious koolaid being stated. Do you really believe the other side wants to listen to the non-sense without responding? You guys feel entitled to speak your crap and feel entitled to tell us we are negative bad fans. Way too left for me.

Nobody says that.

Sorry if already posted. But you can get a good gauge on Thompson's strengths and weaknesses watching this. I've not had the time to watch it all yet.

We won't see how they fit and grow within their new offenses until the season is underway. But CT does seem a little more adept at making the routine stuff a bit more routine. His accuracy and timing on the short passes seems consistent. A little less so down the field, though he's good enough to pose a threat there too.

I don't think he's as physically gifted as AM is however. Martinez has a noticeable size advantage regardless of whatever they are listed as.

Sorry if already posted. But you can get a good gauge on Thompson's strengths and weaknesses watching this. I've not had the time to watch it all yet.

We won't see how they fit and grow within their new offenses until the season is underway. But CT does seem a little more adept at making the routine stuff a bit more routine. His accuracy and timing on the short passes seems consistent. A little less so down the field, though he's good enough to pose a threat there too.

I don't think he's as physically gifted as AM is however. Martinez has a noticeable size advantage regardless of whatever they are listed as.

That is good stuff on Casey Thanks

Adrian is a big man without a doubt

I agree until we see them in action it's hard to gauge other than by film study and of course opinion which is what the OP was frankly and for that matter comparing either Casey or him

Why? You guys keep saying how great SF is doing in every thread. 90 percent of the repetitiveness you allude too is directly a response to overly ambitious koolaid being stated. Do you really believe the other side wants to listen to the non-sense without responding? You guys feel entitled to speak your crap and feel entitled to tell us we are negative bad fans. Way too left for me.
Hmm I do not recall anyone saying how great SF is. I have heard a lot of wait and see. There has. BEen excitement about recruits. Maybe it is the voice in your head?

I think we took a step back. I also think that AM is not a "winner". I don't mean that as a deragatory term but as in he doesnt go out to win.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back