• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Penn State in trouble again?

Bleed Red

Scout Team
5 Year Member
Just saw a report that PSU was being charged in a civil suit by an ex-player regarding hazing on numerous occasions. One name that popped out was Micah Parsons. If true, alot of poor judgement has been happening at PSU, especially in light of their recent history.

Here are some links to the story:

They’ll probably fire Franklin, lose some scholarships for a few years and then hire a coach even better than Franklin if history repeats itself. Some real disgusting stuff read in that ESPN article. :Puke:

The NCAA needs to hammer this program. Clearly the culture problems weren’t solved with JoePa’s departure and Sandusky’s jail sentence.

Because this allegedly involved players and the current coaching staff allegedly looked the other way, a charge of lack of institutional control and significant multi-year sanctions might hold up this time. The NCAA backed down on the sanctions imposed after Sandusky‘s criminal behavior came to light because their lawyers were afraid Penn State would sue and win.

I'm pretty skeptical until others corroborate his charge. There are others that have transferred from Penn St...interview them. Penn St is an easy target due the past...what better way for an unhappy player whose career didn't go the way he wanted. Plus, he is represented by an attorney who appears to make a living out of suing Penn St.

I'm pretty skeptical until others corroborate his charge. There are others that have transferred from Penn St...interview them. Penn St is an easy target due the past...what better way for an unhappy player whose career didn't go the way he wanted. Plus, he is represented by an attorney who appears to make a living out of suing Penn St.

My thoughts exactly.

Let the dust settle and the facts come to light. Then, if things are what they are alleged to be, I'll be the first in line with the tar and feathers.

That is certainly true. But one key point about this is his dad was a player at Penn St, so I doubt he would allow his son to make a story up to try to take down the program.

The university & community harboring Sandusky for decades was so disgraceful... as I argued at the time & still maintain, PSU needed to stop playing football for a while to reestablish touch with reality.

IF these allegation are substantiated & the terrible actions have now become taunting lore, it simply confirms that the severity of the Sandusky scandal are still simply not understood, but openly mocked? That's bat $#!% cray.

I certainly hope none of this is true because if it is, wow. Penn St may wanna take a step back and address these issues that appear to still be around from JoePa and Sandusky.

Part of me thinks this is a big nothing burger.
Police forwarded the case to the Centre County District Attorney's office, which decided not to pursue criminal charges.

The lawsuit also claims that Humphries was denied necessary medical care for anxiety and narcolepsy after reporting the abuse.

Another part of me thinks this is disgusting.
The perpetrators would allegedly steal victims' clothes and wrestle them to the ground while shoving their genitalia on their face or between their buttocks.

Nothing is going to happen.

In a week from now no one will even remeber this.

Which is sad. The alleged victim was a legacy. It was probably his dream to be at PSU like his dad. Hard to believe he just made that up. I’m surprised I haven’t seen anything a about a university title 9 investigation.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back