• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Penn St/Wisc

I thought either PSU or Purdue might have a chance. Just watched a recast on YouTube. Wisky did look a little flat. Penn State is peaking.

I don't know what the PSU RPI is but this win probably guarantees a tournament slot. They might even make a deep run.

Last edited:

I thought either PSU or Purdue might have a chance. Just watched a recast on YouTube. Wisky did look a little flat. Penn State is peaking.

I don't know what the PSU RPI is but this win probably guarantees a tournament slot. They might even make a deep run.
They are guaranteed a slot even if they lost this match. They are hoping to be a top 16 seed, which means they would host the 1st and 2nd round in the tournament.

They are guaranteed a slot even if they lost this match. They are hoping to be a top 16 seed, which means they would host the 1st and 2nd round in the tournament.
Yes. What I meant to say but didn't do very well was that the win might improve their RPI/KPI enough to give them a better seed in the tournament.

If Smrek is not back this weekend, Purdue will be a tough match for Wisconsin. Purdue took us to 5 sets, and beat Penn State twice.

If Smrek is not back this weekend, Purdue will be a tough match for Wisconsin. Purdue took us to 5 sets, and beat Penn State twice.
I agree. Even with Smrek I think that Purdue match will be difficult for Wisconsin. Purdue took a set from them in Madison a couple weeks ago. And Wisconsin can't afford to overlook their Sunday match against Indiana in Bloomington either.

Yeah, can’t overlook any team in the B1G. TOUGH conference for sure - with the West Coast teams coming in, sure to be a real murderer’s row just to get through the regular season…

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back