• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Penn St vs NU Game Thread

Looks like 4G is pretty limited. Hopefully 3G can handle the video stream. It looks like I have a big patch of nothingness to get through also...

verizon.jpg

just got done watching on DVR. Will set both games to record for tomorrow...GO BIG RED!!!

We'll just have to keep throwing until the arms fall off......and good hitting won't hurt either.

I'm guessing we end up playing Ohio St first game tomorrow, but if they beat Indiana and Purdue beats Mich St, we'll have a rematch with Mich St first game tomorrow.

We'll just have to keep throwing until the arms fall off......and good hitting won't hurt either.

I'm guessing we end up playing Ohio St first game tomorrow, but if they beat Indiana and Purdue beats Mich St, we'll have a rematch with Mich St first game tomorrow.

I know I have a simple AAS degree but me thinks you got some names mixed around there. MSU is ahead of Indy 3-2 right now. OSU and PU play later.

I think your guess is right though. Odds are OSU will get beat by PU and since they are the #6 seed we will probably play them. If OSU pulls it out then we will by default play the loser of the MSU - Indy game.

I for one am cheering for OSU to lose. I don't want to have to face PU if we win the first game tomorrow. I would rather wait to play them in the championship game.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back