• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Penn St QB received death threats after Minnesota loss......

Some folks need to get a grip...........

Yeah. You don't issue death threats to the QB unless he has three safeties!

This is horrible. Twitter can make you crazy and untouchable. I'm on Twitter but I watch what I tweet.

I thought the same thing. Makes our crazy seem pretty normal.......

We still suck and we're unreasonable, occasionally uneducated about how football works, but yeah, pretty damned normal.

This is where some douche nozzle proves me wrong late Saturday after an unexpected loss to Maryland.

I thought the same thing. Makes our crazy seem pretty normal.......
jeff-foxworthy-jeff-foxworthy-if-you-ever-start-feeling-like-you-have.jpg

I still don't get social media, I don't care what anyone did, or where they did it, or what they think, or if they liked something or didn't like something. There appears to be a lot of 'clapping' which I don't understand, is clapping a good thing or a bad thing? I am not surprised kids, especially athletes are on it though as they all appear to be a bit narcissistic anyway, I really don't get adults on it unless it is job related. All the girls on their all appear to be 'pouty', are they not happy or what?

My suggestion is get off my lawn and stay off social media and the world would be a better place.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back