• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Pelinis=Circus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to see TWOS take on Carl this week!

I was imagining the guy throwing out 75% of his ideas for the week to focus on Carl Pelini jokes and was not disappointed.

EzuNJ8g.jpg

I'm not suggesting anyone taking the "heat" for someone else's disgressions. I'm saying both dudes are part of the Pelini Circus of stupidity with their mouth and actions.

Watch the news the next few days.......big heat on Bo is coming.

Man, you are so full of hate! Sad! :(

Man, you are so full of hate! Sad! :(

CHB......Bo doesn't like NU, he made that very clear. It is sad that we are paying this dude almost $4 million to hate on us. He only apologized because he had to.

Last edited:
CHB......Bo doesn't like NU, he made that very clear. It is sad that we are paying this dude almost $4 million to hate on us.
I am ticked at Bo, but I don't wish him any ill will. Carl made a bad mistake, but I don't see why you have to hate them both, because we lost a football game or two!!! Come on!! I would hope you would look beyond football, and hope Carl gets clean and Bo becomes better at what he does! But hate? There is no room in our hearts for hate, Pitch. That's the problem with this world. Take a step back, and think of how this would be if you were in Carl's shoes. As far as Bo, I just want him to make us a winner. No room for hate, period. :(

Good luck to our Huskers Saturday. I am going to a memorial, so I will miss it. Going to a concert (3 Dog Night!) in the evening. See you on the forum, after I watch the DVR of our game. Good luck to Tommy Armstrong!! Let's kick butt!! :thumbsup:

I am ticked at Bo, but I don't wish him any ill will. Carl made a bad mistake, but I don't see why you have to hate them both, because we lost a football game or two!!! Come on!! I would hope you would look beyond football, and hope Carl gets clean and Bo becomes better at what he does! But hate? There is no room in our hearts for hate, Pitch. That's the problem with this world. Take a step back, and think of how this would be if you were in Carl's shoes. As far as Bo, I just want him to make us a winner. No room for hate, period. :(

Well said. :thumbsup:

Good post, and I like where your heart is, but I have to say that if I were in Carl's shoes, I never would've done any illegal drugs. I don't even have a job that would frown upon that behavior and I still don't do it. Unless Carl is struggling with addiction, I don't have much sympathy for sheer stupidity. I hope he will learn a lesson from this.

Last edited:

I gotta say this is probably the craziest thing a college coach can do. He cannot recruit any more, he poisoned that well. He is out of a job and a career. Maybe he can call 1 800 Lane kiffin and they can commiserate.

Mistake nothing. Carl made an idiotic choice. Nobody HATES the Pelini Bros. We just wish they'd go away.

I doubt there is a person in the country more upset about Carl's behavior than his little brother (unless it is his parents and wife). The broad brush smear is uncalled for. Bo has never given anyone cause to think he has engaged in criminal behavior.

Last edited:

Great post. You have a good life perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back